terça-feira, 28 de abril de 2020

"To feel alive" (2020) - Kali Uchis


Why do I like Kali Uchis? Because of her music grooves, because she’s funny and sexy, because I know her since her beginning (internet oblige) and because her first album “Isolation” (2018) is a great album and should be recognize by critics and music lovers as a great album. Of course KaliUchis is hipersexual, a little bit fat for my taste kardashian like, dances as in the pole, but all that it’s ok if you think she’s in America today. But she’s very talented, have a great and suffered story of life, and I hope very much Kali Uchis still makes great music. So, Kali Uchis, confined at home, fighting the pandemic, with a new album ready to realese put in hold, launches a home made EP “To feel alive” and it’s still good music. And I like her accent. And her tone too.

Sem comentários: